Ambulatory Care is a multi-purpose clinic that provides medical and surgical treatments to patients that do not require hospital admission or utilization of the operating room. It allows patients to attend on an outpatient basis and have timely access to necessary procedures, treatments and diagnostic tests.
All Ambulatory Care clinics and services are provided on a referral basis. Your primary care provider (family doctor or nurse practitioner) or another physician such as a doctor in the Emergency Department must order your referral.
Ambulatory Care Services provides the following clinics:
- Cystoscopy (Urology)
- Embroidered slub t shirt Embroidered slub Dermatology
- Fracture Clinic
- Medical Surgical (Minor Medical/Surgical Procedures)
- slub t Embroidered shirt Embroidered slub Ophthalmology
- PICC Line Services
- Blood work and other lab services
- Wound care
- Medication infusions and blood product administration
Should you require additional information or have questions about your particular procedure, please contact your specialist or primary care provider.